Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 12-DAY 11 POST-OP

So I am doing pretty good. It is the 11th day since my surgery. I am now able to get up and down out of chairs and move around without assistance. I am also going to physical therapy twice a week. Therapy is going slow. My therapist said that I should have better range of motion and more strength in my knee at this point than what I have. So I assume that they will probably start working me harder in therapy. I am still not able to fully extend my knee which my therapist said I should be able to do at this point. My therapist also wants me to do my home exercises more times per a day than I have been doing them. I have onl been doing them 2 times a day(which is what they told me last time in therapy). They want me to do them 5 times a day now.

I will also be going back to school on the 18th so there is less than a week to go

No comments:

Post a Comment